Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) has some good news for House in the HOUSE episode "Brave Heart" airing Monday, Oct. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
©2009 FOX BROADCASTING COMPANY
Credit: Mike Yarish/FOX
- October 19, 2009
- Download this episode after broadcast
- From Amazon Unbox for $1.99 (available a day or so after initial broadcast - please always click on our page to order your download)
- Written by
- Lawrence Kaplow
- Directed by
- Matt Shakman
- House has been staying with Wilson for six weeks
- Patient of the Week:
- Donny, a police officer, who is about to turn 40 at which time his father & grandfather died of heart attacks so he has assumed he will also die at that time so why be careful.
- How House gets involved:
- Cameron brings the case.
- The privacy invasion / ethical breach / Rule Breaking
- Wilson seems ready to let House think he is going crazy rather than admit he talks to the dead.
- Preliminary diagnoses:
- The final diagnosis
- Berry aneurysm, which slowly grows in the brain in right place that presses against the part of the brain that dea;s with the heart.
- Who came up with final diagnosis
- House while talking to Cuddy about them pressing each others button.
- Clinic Patients
- Additional Information:
- House hears whispering which turn out to be Wilson talking to Amber
- From Fox Broadcasting Company:
- HE TEAM STRUGLES WITH MATTERS OF THE HEART
ON AN ALL-NEW "HOUSE" MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, ON FOX
The team takes on the case of a reckless police detective who has a family history of sudden heart failure that killed his father, grandfather and great-grandfather all at age 40. Though House is not keen on diagnosing the patient without any detectable symptoms, the team, urged by Cameron, attempts to identify his condition so the detective can live without fear of dying young. Meanwhile, Chase is haunted by his actions in the Dibala case, and House confronts some ghosts of his own in the "Brave Heart" episode of HOUSE airing Monday, Oct. 19 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-606) (TV-14 D, L, S)
- Quotes, Quotations, Dialogue, Scenes:
- House notices how bad off Chase is and confronys him. Ghase brushes it off. "I'm fine."
"You shouldn't be. Talk to someone. Docs fixed me up in seven weeks. You're ten minutes; tops.
"Glad we had this little moment."
- Foreman goes to tell House that the patient he released with a sugar pill just died. House is shocked. Foreman reassures him. "We all missed it."
"I missed the fact that there was something to miss. What's wrong with me?"
- When House moves into the bedroom Wilson used to share with Amber he hears voices and finally gpes for a hearing test which showed nothing wrong with his hearing indicating it was in his head. He moves back on to the couch but the seriously investigates and that leads him to the souce, The next morning he tells Wilson. "What's really scary is I'm hearing whispering while not on Vicodin. I'm gonna check myself back into Mayfield."
"Okay? You don't think there might be a logical explanation? Something I missed?"
"You're the smartest guy I know. If you haven't thought of it, it doesn't exist. I'll drive you over. Just need to make some tea first."
"That you're an ass. Yeah. You overheard me talking to my dead girlfriend and thought to yourself, 'Hmm, what kind of fun can I have with this?'"
"Why are you talking to her? You all out of living people? You can talk to me. I'm right here."
"I miss her. Talking to her makes me feel better. You don't."
- House to Chase "Are you getting some help? Or is this the way it's going to be from now on.... What's pathetic is that you haven't gotten help because you want to feel bad."