- From Fox Broadcasting Company:
- HOUSE AND HIS TEAM RACE TO DIAGNOSE A 12-YEAR-OLD'S ILLNESS -
AN ILLNESS WITH A SHOCKING ORIGIN - AND HOUSE ASKS CAMERON TO COME BACK TO HER JOB ON "HOUSE" TUESDAY, MAY 3, ON FOX
- While a meningitis scare overwhelms the resources and staff of Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, House zeros in on a single patient: a 12-year-old whose symptoms are similar to, but not quite right for, meningitis. Cuddy gives them an hour to crack the case before pulling their medical manpower to treat the countless patients taking over the waiting rooms, but when they discover something quite unexpected, House, Foreman and Chase must devise ingenious ways and locations to treat the girl's delicate condition amid the chaos. Meanwhile, House asks Cameron to come back to her job now that Vogler is gone, but she's got a surprising requirement in the "Kids˛ episode of HOUSE Tuesday, May 3 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Lisa Edelstein as Dr. Lisa Cuddy; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Jennifer Morrison as Dr. Allison Cameron; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase.
Guest Cast: Eddie McClintock as Coach Stahl; Skye McCole Bartusiak as Mary Carroll; Geraldine Singer as Woman; Tim Haldeman as Mature Man; Mark Bloom as Doc #1; Eric Cazenave as Doc #2; Stephanie Venditto as Brenda the Nurse; Cindy Lu as Nurse; Ben Jelen as Dr. Roger Spain; Lindsay Pulsipher as Teammate #1; Rhea Lando as Teammate #2; Diego Clare as Dawson; Erin Foster as Dr. Petra Gilmar; Dylan Kussman as Mr. Carroll; Kelly Kirklyn as Mrs. Carroll; Shari Headley as Dr. Arlene Marks.
- House says that according to New Jersey Law the teenager is the boss about who she tells about her pregnancy. Is that true?
- Shelwood posted on the TelevisionWithoutPity House Forum "A parental notification law was passed in 1999, but overturned by the NJ Supreme Court." The Link that went with this was to Planned Parenthood of Central New Jersey, which says, " New Jersey teens have the right to confidential reproductive healthcare services including abortion and there is no parental notification requirement."