- New Book
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Ecw Press
- Book's Size: 10 x 7 x 0.6 inches
- Available from Amazon at a 32% Discount
- We were informed about this new book via an email signed "Miss Diagnosis"
- More information coming when we find out more.
- Amazon Description
- Golden Globe award—winning actor Hugh Laurie and his critically acclaimed television show House are at the heart of this compelling biography. From his childhood struggles to live up to his Olympian father's accomplishments and his Cambridge education to his comedic career with Emma Thompson and personal struggle with depression, Lauriešs past and present are revealed in illuminating detail. Not just a biography, this is a one-stop shop for all things House that features full episode guides and analyses, actor biographies, interviews with Canadian creator and executive producer David Shore, production bloopers, and medical mistakes that only a sleuth like Dr. House could expose.